If you are going to marry in the near future, then you must be searching for a beautiful venue. Marriage is one of the most important things in one’s life and it is everyone’s wish to make it perfect in every aspect. A wedding venue plays a vital role in this regard. A good-looking venue can surely make your wedding day a special and memorable one. There are many stunning wedding venues in the world but Auckland has some amazing wedding venues. One of them is the Castaways Resort wedding venue.
About Castaways Resort
Castaways Resort is located above the beautiful West Coast cliff tops of Karioitahi Beach, an hour drive from central Auckland. This stunning venue provides panoramic views over the Tasman Sea. Castaways Resort also gives you the opportunity to book a free visit and see this breath-taking cliff-top oceanfront wedding venue. It provides delicious food and excellent services and packages. It is Auckland’s one of the most popular wedding venues and provides a complete solution to all of your wedding needs. This beautiful wedding venue is best known for its exceptional service, delicious foods, amazing resort facilities, and dreamy location.
If you select this beautiful wedding venue for your marriage, the following things are all included in the ceremony fee:
- Full and perfect use of castaways resort’s cliff-top ceremony top.
- In case of bad weather or on your demand, you can also use castaways resort’s glass-enclosed deck as an indoor ceremony option.
- Castaways resort will provide twelve chairs for your wedding ceremony. You can also increase the number but for this, you will have to pay more.
- It will also provide a PA system and a registry signing table and chair for your ceremony.
- Its team will be there to perfectly set your ceremony.
Let’s have a look at the things that are provided if you hold your wedding at this stunning wedding venue:
- Its experienced and dedicated team that assists and guide you in the lead up to your wedding day.
- You and your guests will enjoy an amazing view over the Tasman Sea from the enclosed viewing deck.
- It will provide an awesome white ceiling draping in the reception room. You can also choose black or white table linen.
- It provides a comfortable air-conditioned system in the summer and warm heat pump system in winter.
- It has the capacity of about 120 guests and provides a PA system and microphones for speeches.
In summer, from Sunday to Thursday, the hire of this venue is $2500 while on Friday and Saturday, it is $3000. In winter, the hire is $2000 from Sunday to Thursday, and $2500 on Friday and Saturday. The hire increases to 15% if you book it on public holidays.